As an EBO member you will gain access to a global network of European business organisations with a wide array of expertise in multiple industry sectors. At the same time your organisation will gain access to European policy makers in Brussels including the European Commission and the European Parliament. EBO membership also brings the following benefits:
- Invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Brussels, Belgium
- The right to run for EBO director at the AGM
- Invitation to attend an annual regional meeting in an EBO member country
- Have your organisation listed on the EBO website
- Access to limited use of the EBO logo
- Access to EBO social media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Global networking opportunities within the EBO WWN membership
WHO CAN APPLY ?In order to become a member of the EBO WWN the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- A business chamber or organisation representing European business interests in a third market
- A third market or country is defined as a market/country that has bilateral trade and investments with a Non-European Union member state county
- The applying organisation is a registered non-profit organisation.
- The applying organisation must be verified by the European Union delegation in the third country
- EBO WWN membership is restricted to one organisation per country
HOW TO APPLY ?In order to apply for EBO membership the following is required:
- Cover letter confirmation interest to join EBO membership
- Filled out application form
- Local EU delegation verification letter
- Memorandum of Articles
- EBO WWN board approval
- Payment of the registration fee of EUR 100
- Payment of annual membership fee (currently 200 Euro)
- Invoice submission on acceptance of membership. After review and approval of your application, you will be notified together with a request for payment of the annual membership fee.
- Upon receiving payment, the applicant becomes an EBO WWN member.
- Applicants should submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For clarifications contact the EBO WWN Secretariat via e mail on email@example.com
Please download our Membership form.